You’ve tried everything (from juice cleanses to military-style workout regimes)—but you’re not seeing results.
You’re feeling clueless, stuck and downright frustrated. I’ve been there.
THE GOOD NEWS: you landed in the right spot.
I’m Emily Murray, Board-Certified (AADP) Nutritionist (and the solution you’ve been desperately seeking). I work with fabulous people like YOU to create a heart-centered, health-conscious lifestyle so that you can live your wildest dreams.
My not-so-little secret: real happiness starts in your gut.
Not too long ago, I was in your shoes. I was trapped in a body that wouldn’t budge, and yet my efforts to lose weight felt tireless. I was a slave to my routine, and frankly I was bored. It wasn’t until I aligned with my gut feelings that I hit a major breakthrough. And that’s what I’m here to help you do!
Ditching the calorie-counting, exercise-obsessed ways of my early 20s was the best thing I ever did for myself. Finding real freedom in my body was not only a rewarding experience, it was an enjoyable one! And it will be the same for you.
My passion is teaching you how to get your best body ever—from the inside out—so that you can relax more and worry less.
I work one-on-one with clients to un-complicate a very complicated topic: FOOD. I understand that the abundance of information out there is confusing. Together we’ll weed out the excess and get straight to the point of what works for YOU, so that you can feel abso-freaking-lutely amazing every day or your life (after all, isn’t that how it’s supposed to be?!). And believe it or not, you CAN have it all.
My programs will take the guesswork out of your everyday food and lifestyle choices. You’ll quickly learn that feeling good tastes amazing and looks even better (and your skinny jeans will soon be your normal jeans). Ready to kiss your midday energy slumps, tummy troubles, bland food choices and worn-out routine goodbye?
8 Fun/Quirky Facts You Should Know About Me:
- I’m a Lululemon Ambassador. I’m so grateful to have this amazing partnership with a company I support and love so much!
- I have an 85-lb black lab named Hank who is my most favorite creature in the world!
- Ripe peaches are my favorite food of all time.
- Even though I’m a yoga teacher and spend a lot of time barefoot, my favorite thing to splurge on is designer shoes (the higher the heel the better)!
- I was bitten by a ball python when I was 10-years-old; ever since then I’ve had a tremendous fear of snakes.
- My favorite guilty pleasure is eating dessert for breakfast. It’s all about moderation, right?!
- I’m a total animal freak. After graduating college, I spent a summer in Africa volunteering at a wildlife refuge/rehabilitation center. I worked hands-on with lions, cheetahs, baboons, etc., and even got to sleep outside with a pack of lion cubs (!). It was an unforgettable experience and to this day I consider lions to be my spirit animal.
- I shoot a mean 3-pointer…three out of four times I beat my (very tall) boyfriend in contests!
Emily has been working in the health and fitness industry since 2008, when she received her Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Colorado at Boulder. She graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York City in 2012, and is board-certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners. During her training, she studied over 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts. Her teachers included Dr. Andrew Weil, Director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine; Dr. Deepak Chopra, leader in the field of mind-body medicine; Dr. David Katz, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center; Dr. Walter Willett, Chair of Nutrition at Harvard University; Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating; and many other leading researchers and nutrition authorities.
Emily’s education has equipped her with extensive knowledge in nutrition, health and fitness coaching, and preventive health. Drawing on these skills and her knowledge of different dietary theories, she works with clients to help them make lifestyle changes that produce real and lasting results.