If you’re anything like me, you’re all about the last-minute holiday shopping. The frenzied hustle and bustle leading up to Christmas day! Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. Best part: everything on my list is under $200!
I put together a little guide for you with my favorite things and perfect gifties for all of your loved ones. And I mean all of them – the fashionistas, the hard-to-pleasers, the nay sayers and even the Joe Schmos who are impossible to buy gifts for!
Categorized below for your convenience👇. And don’t feel bad if you ending up picking out a thing or two out for yourself – no shame in that game! 😘
These are some of my favorite hand-picked goodies–for fun and fashion more than anything else! Just click on the image and it will take you straight to the website if you want to buy! Feel free to share this with your friends or loved ones as a little hint-hint 🤫.
- Rimix Fixx Beauty Box – I’m obsessed with this local cosmetic line because it’s made with heat-resistant minerals that won’t bleed when you work out. The waterproof mascara is everything. A must for hot yogis and all my fitness peeps!
Personalized Faux Leather Clutch – Because, you can never have too many pouches. This monogrammed set is just the cutest and is perfect as a makeup / travel bag. Definitely a gift that can be put to good use (especially for that person you have no clue what to get)!
Leopard Print Genuine Calf Hair Pouch – Like I said, you can never have too many! I own this one personally; it adds a perfect pop of flair to any outfit, and my favorite thing about it is the size. Unlike so many tiny little clutches, it fits all of my purse necessities with room to spare!
One Adella Bralette – You know those low-cut shirts that seem impossible to wear a bra under without it showing? This lacy little number is perfect for those – and even better, you’ll want it to show! For all of the low-cut, backless, gaping armhole shirts that are trending right now, I’m so into the bras you can show off! The lace detailing is beautiful and it comes in tons of fun colors.
Bristol Faux Fur Jacket – Another one I just had to have for myself! I can’t even describe the softness, but don’t worry, you won’t be taking if off any time soon. Definitely a gift for your fashionista bestie – prepare for tons of compliments.
Ellie Stud Earrings – You can’t go wrong with this one, just make sure you buy it in your giftee’s favorite color! It’s a gorg statement stud in a classic and timeless style.
- Diff Eyewear Bella Sunglasses – I’m a huge fan of this brand, not only because it’s high-quality and affordable, but mostly because for every pair you buy, a pair of reading glasses is donated to someone in need. They have tons of cute styles for anyone and everyone in your life; this one is my personal favorite because it’s simple and chic. Stay true to the holiday spirit with a gift that gives back!
I’m all about gifts you can use (and for a long time)! I also love gifts that inspire healthy habits, like many of these. And of course, there’s always those people that are particularly difficult to buy gifts–for me, it’s the guys in my life (dad, boyfriend, brother). If I try to buy them something trendy or fashionable, I know it will end up returned or stashed in the back of a closet somewhere 🤔. Anyone else feel this way?! They’re gonna love these nifty household items they didn’t even know they needed until they have it!
- Refresh Hot/Cold Bottle – This is the best no-spill, to-go bottle I’ve ever owned; it even has a pop top for slow sipping. Which means no screwing and unscrewing the cap (finally 🙌). It will keep your morning bevvie hot (or cold) for days!
- Personalized Mason Jars – I mean, how creative is this?! If you’re anything like me, you live out of mason jars–I use them for coffee, smoothies, pens, makeup brushes, snacks, salads, gift wrapping, etc.! I don’t know about you, but I would be tickled pink to get a customized batch. It has thoughtful written all over it!
- The Instant Pot – It’s all the rage in the nutrition world these days! I haven’t yet confirmed whether or not it has magical powers, but anything that can cook a turkey in 30 minutes or less has got me raising eyebrows. Seriously though, this thing will cook just about anything in a fraction of the “normal” time, and I’ve even heard it tastes better 😂.
- 32-oz HydroFlask Wide Mouth Bottle – It’s been a mission of mine to reduce my own toxic burden, and I encourage all of my clients and loved ones to do the same. In addition to the pollution and waste caused by disposable water bottles, drinking out of plastic bottles (even the non-disposable ones!) over a long period of time is consequential and sometimes detrimental to your health. Whether you realize it or not, there’s a big risk that comes with ingesting plastics. Here’s an easy way to convince your loved ones to make the switch!
- Custom Dog Socks – Umm, do I even need to explain this one? You’re telling me I can wear my dog’s adorable face on my feet?! Best stocking stuffer ever. It works for cats too, but way less exciting (since you’re talking to a dog person) 😜.
- On The Fly Comfort Pack – I know it may seem expensive for a blanket, but trust me on this one. This is the one for that person who is impossible to buy gifts for. It’s top-of-the-line for traveling, airplanes, camping and couch snuggles! This is the gift you don’t know you need until you have it, but once you have it, you can’t remember life without it. Move over, snuggies, there’s a new blanket in town!
Material gifts are so early 2000s, don’t you think? More popular than ever is giving the gift of an experience, and for those who already have everything, giving a gift that gives back (my personal favorite). Here are some of my favorites…
- CorePower Yoga Gift Card – This time of year only, CorePower offers this amazing deal where you can buy a gift card for 20% less than what’s on the card (you spend $80 on a $100 card, so on and so forth). So, basically free money. Because yoga is so near and dear to my heart, it’s something I love to share with others. And people truly appreciate it! What a wonderful experience to share with or gift someone; plus, there are tons of locations nationwide, so your giftee doesn’t have to be local.
- Donation to Harnas Wildlife Foundation – Harnas is an especially special place to me since I spent a summer volunteering there and working hands-on with African wildlife. Africa is full of majestic, native animals, and as you probably know, poaching is a huge problem there. You can support the preservation of these incredible species by gifting a donation–animal lovers, I’m talking to you!
- The BODY+WELLNESS Cleanse – If one of your loved ones is looking to improve their health habits and is interested in learning more about their body in terms of which foods work well and which ones don’t, this is the perfect experience to gift. It’s only for someone who will truly appreciate it! I designed this program to be accessible to everyone no matter where you’re starting from, no juicing or fasting involved. By the end of 8 short days you will feel significantly more energized, lighter, stronger, toned and have a noticeable increase in mental clarity. The gift of good health is priceless!